The Book Sale
Just like you, we are always looking for a good book! Our ongoing book sale is located in the balcony behind the Circulation Desk. The library is happy to accept all book donations; however, textbooks and reference books are not popular among our readers. Please limit donations to 3 boxes at a time.
Unless otherwise noted, items for the Book Sale are normally priced as listed below:
- Hardcover books: $2.00
- Paperback books: $1.00
- DVDs, VHS videos, and CDs: $2.00
- Juvenile Hardcover books: $1.00
- Juvenile Paperback books: $0.50
- Juvenile Media: $1.00
- Magazines: $0.10 per issue
You can also browse over 100 titles in our Online Book Sale on Amazon. It’s available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from anywhere in the U.S.!
- For a limited time, you can fill a bag with items from our book sale for only five dollars! Your purchases will help to fund Library acquisitions and programming. Thank you for your support!