Wyomissing Public Library is pleased to announce that we now have eBooks! Check back each month for new additions to our collection. If you are interested in donating an eBook to our collection, please contact Colleen Stamm at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (610) 374-2385.
For patrons with 3 & 4 digit library cards, please stop by the library to pick up a new library card (must present old card for free replacement). In order to use Overdrive, you must have a 14 digit library card. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Device help is available here
- e-Books are available for check-out 24/7
- You can check out up to five items for 7 or 14 days
- Thousands of titles that never expire and don't count against your library checkout limit are available -- click here to browse.
- Over the last decade, NASA has compiled an on-line, free-of-charge e-book library -- click here to browse.
- "Project Gutenberg" is an online resource that provides access to over 33,000 free e-books to read on your PC, iPad, Kindle, Nook, Sony Reader, iPhone, iPod touch, Android or other mobile or cell phone -- click here to access.