Click above to access complete digital magazines through Zinio, the ultimate app for magazine lovers. Digital magazines are available for iPad, iPhone, Android, Mac & PC.
- Use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome for best results. Switch to Firefox or Chrome if you are using Internet Explorer v8 before creating your Zinio accounts. If you use IE (v8 or earlier) or another browser that may not support web 2.0 features, you may have trouble opening your magazine or navigating Zinio.com. Please upgrade to Internet Explorer version 9 or later in order to browse, read, or purchase magazines from Zinio.com on a PC computer. Depending on the version of Windows you have on your system you may need to install an alternative web browser such as Mozilla's Firefox or Google Chrome.
Create Two Accounts:
- You will need to create two accounts to use Zinio: a Library Collection Account, and a Zinio.com Reader Account.
To create a Library Collection Account:
- Click the Zinio logo at the top of this page
- On the next page, click "Create New Account" at the upper right of the screen.
- Enter your Wyomissing Public Library card number.
- Fill in the required info on the next screen, then click "Create Account" Button.
- Select a magazine to check out by clicking on the magazine of your choice. Hit the "Checkout" button.
- Click on the "Complete Checkout" button.
- You will be brought to the Zinio registration screen, where you must create a second account that enables a personal Zinio.com Reader Account populated with your personal library of checked out magazines.
To create a Zinio.com Reader Account:
- Fill in the required info on the Zinio registration screen, using the same e-mail address that you used when you set up the first account for your Library Collection Account. Hit the register button.
- The magazine that you checked out will be displayed on the "Your Reading List" screen. (You may want to bookmark that page.)
- To open the magazine, click on the cover.
For further assistance:
- Contact Recorded Books at firstname.lastname@example.org