Summer Quest Program 2021
Lots of great fun and educational programs are happening at the library this summer! Join us from June 28- July 31 for this year’s Summer Quest theme “Tales and Tails.” The Summer Quest Program (formerly Summer Reading Program) is a 5 week program is designed to promote the joy of reading and learning after school lets out, and summer vacation begins.
- Weekly storytimes for preschoolers (age 3-6 years old)
- Weekly “Mini” Mother Goose on the Loose storytime (for children birth-2 years old)
- Weekly Grab ‘n Go Craft Kits (ages 5-10 years old)
- Local Author Visit, Nadine Poper
- Elephants Cannot Dance Party
- Juggling Workshop
- Middle Grade Book Club
- Anime & Cartooning Workshop
- Water Color Workshop: Birds
- Art-Ventions: Garden Pet
- Porcupines, Predators, & Prey
- Furry Tales & Tails by Yocum Institute for Arts Education Teen Theater Ensemble
The library is the perfect destination to enrich your child’s summer with quality programs and events that are always free of charge. For more information, please call 610.374.2385, email Drew at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our Facebook page at facebook.com/wyopublib. Find us on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest at wyopublib.
Join the Reading Challenge
Register online with READ-Squared (http://wyopublib.readsquared.com) for one of three summer challenges:
- Pre-K (birth to 5 years old)
- Children (6-11 Years old)
- Tweens/Teens (12-18 years old)
Log your reading and activities throughout the program to unlock digital badges and stickers, and be entered to win a Summer Quest raffle prize!