Great Decisions 2021
Monday, January. 25, 2021 | 6:00 p.m.
Great Decisions 2021 begins on Monday, Jan. 25th at 6 PM via Zoom!
Nevin Hollinger, board member of the World Affairs Council of Greater Reading, will facilitate the first discussion, “The Role of International Organizations in a Global Pandemic.”
All programs will be held on Monday evenings on the following dates:
- Jan. 25th - “The Role of International Organizations in a Global Pandemic” with Nevin Hollinger
- Feb. 1st -“Global Supply Chains and National Security,” facilitated by WAC board member and Dean of Instruction at RACC Kevin Coots
- *Feb. 8th – “China and Africa” with retired US diplomat Larry Cohen
- Feb. 22nd – “The Korean Peninsula” with Kevin Coots
- March 1st – “Persian Gulf Security” with Larry Cohen
- March 8th – “Brexit and the European Union” with Penn State Professor Dr. Randall Newnham
- March 22nd – “The Fight Over the Melting Arctic” with WAC board member David Carroll
- March 29th – “The End of Globalization” with Penn State Profesor Dr. Michelle Mart.
All programs begin at 6 PM except *Monday, Feb. 8th which will begin at 5 PM.
There is a $35 fee for materials, or $40 per household. Programs are limited to 17 participants. You may register and receive the material when the library is open to the public on Mondays from 1PM till 5 & Fridays from 10 AM till 2 PM, or, schedule an appointment during our Grab & Go hours.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the library at 610-374-2385.